As many of you (my dear readers) have noticed due to my excessive twitter updates and FourSquare check-ins, I have finished school and now currently doing my internship. It has been such a great experience so far being part of Ion Design + Branding, my first choice of company to intern for. I find the transition from classroom to actual real world environment to be smooth and easy, thanks to my host and the people I work with for making the environment welcoming and less intimidating for interns like myself.
I have been juggling Family + Work + Intern + Social Life + Blogging(Features & Interview) and I must say, as exhausting and draining as it is, I’m trying to keep everything in place. As expected, there are a lot of compromising, but I enjoy what I do and the accomplishments are very rewarding, more than enough to keep me going.
And since I don’t have much time to do my usual everyday Lookbook shoots anymore, here are some during-lunch-break-photobooth-shots taken at my intern corner at work. You wouldn’t think I will just forget about updating you guys with my everyday looks, would you?
- Monochromatic Gray with contrasting texture, knit & cotton-wool together
- Micro-grid polo-shirt / Tweed Herringbone blazer with Paisley pocket square
- Double-buttoned cardigan with Gray button-up shirt / can I just say too, that they need to make these gigantic sushi to be more
edible without opening your mouth so widely.
- Bengal Stripe shirt with slanted-yellow cardigan
- Light Blue Golf Polo-shirt with Herringbone blazer, and polka dotted pocket square
- micro-gingham polo shirt, mustard cotton-silk sweater, polka dotted wool tie
- washed out denim shirt & the pompadour
- Band Sweatshirt, gingham shirt
- Retro patterned shirt with Emerald green cotton-silk sweater